The Fin (Legal) Tech Conference
#FinTech embraces two major themes - characterizing / pricing increasingly exotic forms of risk and removing unnecessary frictions from previously friction laden financial centered processes. #Fin(Legal)Tech is the application of those ideas and technology to a wide range of law related spheres including litigation, transactional work and compliance.
The Law Lab at Illinois Tech - Chicago-Kent College of Law presents its first #Fin(Legal)Tech Conference on November 4, 2016. Continuing its legacy as an academic leader in legal technology and innovation, Chicago-Kent will bring together a wide-ranging and diverse group of industry leaders for a truly unique conference experience.
Attendees will be able to see rapid-fire and deeply engaging presentations on the following subjects:
- Legal Risk, Legal Underwriting & Legal Insurance
- Blockchain and Computable Contracts
- MicroLaw / Long Tail Legal Markets
- New Legal Information Infrastructure
- Quantitative Legal Prediction & Legal Analytics
- The Frictionless Delivery of Legal Services
- Artificial Intelligence and Law
Attendance is FREE but registration is required!
IL MCLE Credit: 5.75 hours
PA MCLE Credit: 5.5 hours
If you have any questions - please contact us.